We all communicate, consciously or unconsciously, knowingly or unknowingly, willingly or unwillingly. But, if this communication becomes strategic, it may lead to victory in a war, acceptance when there is defiance, inspiration in a crisis, and solution when there is complication. As leaders we must understand, the what, why, and when of various communication strategies. The 3 Hour Online Training on Strategic Communication for Effective Leadership brings forth an opportunity to understand and design communication strategies suitable for your workplace, for your better performance as a leader, and for your own personal growth.
Date: April 19, 2020 (Sunday)
Time: 10:00 am – 01:00 pm IST
1. What is Strategic Communication?
2. Exemplary Cases of Strategic Communication.
3. Strategic Communication, The Magical Tool For Leaders.
4. Strategic Communication With People Around.
5. Personal Mantras For Engaging in Strategic Communication.
1. Dr. Shivendra Kashyap, Eminent Communication Expert, and Dean, College of Agriculture, GBPUAT, Pantnagar
2. Dr. Abhijit Gangopadhyay, Founding Dean, IIM Indore, Former Professor, XLRI Jamshedpur and TISS Mumbai, and Currently, Dean, Aegis School of Business, Data Science and Telecommunication, Mumbai
3. Dr. R.L. Raina, Former Dean, IIM Lucknow and Currently, Vice-Chancellor, JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur
Steps for Registration:
- First make payment of INR 2,000 through UPI transfer/Net-banking to the following account:
Account Name: Vivekanand Swadhyay Mandal Samiti
Account Number: 024001000874
Bank: ICICI, Haldwani
IFSC Code: ICIC0000240 (5th Character is Zero)
- Keep the Transaction Reference Number ready for Registration form filling
- Please fill this registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepKBca0VMaYlsznzTS95HQ4TGdazbTjmI25qPJCeGD6htbWg/viewform
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Note: The participants will receive the training session’s online link, username and password on 18th April evening.
For any query, you may contact: Shweta Gupta – 7895309339